Tomori, NCMP -The administration of traffic made it known yesterday in an announcement released yesterday that henceforth, the case will be opened against the people who are still violating rules and regulations after the detention of their properties.
In a one-page announcement released by the administration yesterday,6th September 2020 signed by Maj.Gen. Kon John Akot stated that:
- Any Tinted vehicle must be detained except timed from the factory and the owner is having permission to use it.
- Expired logbook or driving license which is not renewed shall he withdraw n from the owner cither South Sudanese or foreign.
- Any vehicle that is not register/licensing (numberless) or moving with one number plate must be detained.
- Any businessman dealing in selling black stickers for tinted the vehicles must be detained.
- No fine shall be paid to any traffic personnel until it is decided by the court.
NCMP gathered this development is necessitated by the ongoing scrutinizing by the economic crisis committees.