Akol Koor, now a member of the Nilepet board of directors
The Director-General, Internal Security Bureau at the National Security Service, General Akol Koor, removed from the last board has been returned as a member.
President Salva Kiir has reconstituted the board of directors of Nilepet. The reconstitution comes after the sacking of the minister of presidential affairs, Nhial Deng Nhial who was the chairperson of the board.
The new minister of presidential affairs Barnaba Marial Benjamin has replaced Nhial as the new chairperson.
In the new board, almost all the members have returned.
Below is the new board of directors for Nilepet:
- Barnaba Marial Benjamin, Minister of Presidential Affairs, Chairperson
- Josephine Napon Cosmos, Minister of Environment, Deputy Chairperson
- Bol Ring Muorwel, Managing Director, Nilepet, Secretary
- Mayen Dut Wol, Undersecretary Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Member
- Garang Majak Bol, First Undersecretary Minister of Finance and Economic Planning, Member
- Benjamin Bol Mel, South Sudan Business Community, Member
- General Akol Koor Kuch, Director General, Internal Security Bureau, NSS, Member
- Awuou Daniel Chuang, Undersecretary Ministry of Petroleum, Member
- Juan Alice Joshua, Head of Legal Administration, Office of President, Member
- Gier Tong Ngor, Governor of the Bank of South Sudan, Member
- Khalid Maror Rehan, National Petroleum and Gas Commission, Member
- Andrew Akon Akech, Member
- Chuol Pal Lam Gach, Private Sector, Member